Saturday, January 12, 2008

Celebrating Christmas With Our Ethiopian Friends

Jacob and I attended the Christmas party for the Ethiopian community in our home town today. It was a great time. We enjoyed seeing some friends we hadn't seen in awhile as well as meeting some new ones. Along with all of the wonderful people, was wonderful Ethiopian food. I was beginning to miss it. We haven't been to the local Ethiopian resteraunt in quite awhile so we were missing it.

It was fun to see how well all of the children were doing. It was also nice to take another day off work and just spend time enjoying my son. He has really grown up in the past few months and I am constantly amazed by how quickly he is changing. I can see it everytime we see friends we haven't seen in awhile. He does better keeping up with the older children and can do more of the things the older kids do.

No comments: