Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Huge Blessing This Thanksgiving

I received a phone call yesterday that allows me to truly believe M will be here forever. He is still a foster child and I cannot post his picture or the news but it was big. I finished his photo montage of his journey through foster care today. Since the final court order may not come for 2 years, I wanted to officially welcome him into the family and recoginize it. If you know us personally and live near us, ask to see it next time we get together. Everyone else will just have to wait another year or so until it is official. Of course, every child that enters my home is a part of the family while he/she is here and M has definitely felt like he is my son for a very long time.

1 comment:

WICarrie said...

How wonderful for all of you!