Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tidbits

Just some little tidbits.

-Jacob and I read a Halloween alphabet book together last night. I had him read the letters to me. He only missed 3 in the entire alphabet! Much better than a few months ago when I wondered if he was going to have difficulty learning it before he started kindergarten.
-Jacob can now write his name correctly without any help. He can also spell his first and last name and my name "Mom"
-Jacob has now learned the concept of how to add. He can add "one more" to any number if he can see it visually on his fingers.
-M can pick out the letters B and C. It helps to have an older brother working on it with you.
-Jacob woke up with a bad sore throat and cold this morning. When I suggested Uncle Chuck gave it to him he stated, "No. I have my OWN cold."

No comments: