Wednesday, May 2, 2007

No More Diapers?!?

I was not planning on starting toilet training until Jacob was around 2 years old. He is now 19 months. He had other plans. After his nap yesterday, Jacob went into the bathroom and began pointing at the toilet. I put him up there and he went! He has since gone 3 times. I am in shock. I knew he was beginning to get interested I just didn't realize he was ready. It makes me both sad and proud. I'm not ready for him to stop being a baby.

Jacob also starts swimming lessons today. I explained that we were going to the "big thing of water with all the kids" that he saw last week. I then showed him his new swim suit. He yelled "Yeah!" I don't know if he understands but I think he will enjoy the lessons. Even if he is a little scared the first time.

No comments: