Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Almost Recovered




Jacob has just about recovered from whatever but he had over the weekend. He is still complaining about his stomach hurting but other than that his symptoms are gone. He attended daycare today and other than not sharing he did well. He is very tired tonight but I think that is due to refusing to go to bed until 10 PM last night.


Our dog is also beginning to feel better. The vet gave us 2 months of antibiotics plus a prescription for more. I am very grateful for the prescription. Her swollen paw is an ongoing problem (related to chewing on a hot spot) so she will most likely need the antibiotic again in the future. Having a prescription on hand will prevent another trip to the vet.


I spoke to my foster home consultant today. My name is out there for three different children. All of them younger than 2 years old. I don't know which (if any for sure) will come to my home. I am beginning to feel frustrated. I have been waiting for almost three weeks to receive word on one of the children. Being in limbo and waiting for a call that I am needed to pick up a new child is not easy. It is hard to wait and just be patient but I know I need to be. It shouldn't be much longer before I receive another call for a child who needs a home.

No comments: