Wednesday, August 12, 2009

We Are Back!

We are back from vacation. We actually arrived home last night. It has been a whirlwind of activity.

The last week of vacation was absolutely wonderful and very busy. We had a great time visiting with my wonderful relatives in Greeley, Colorado. I always wish I was able to just pack up and move there after a visit. Maybe some day we will. Or maybe it will remain one of those fantasies that just never seems to have the right timing or be the right choice for us.

I hope to post a lot of pictures in the next few days. Today I just don't have the time or energy to find the camera. It's still buried somewhere in our luggage.

I had hoped to get a lot more done today than I did. Jacob had another dermatology appointment this morning. We had to be at the surgery center at 6:30 this morning. That meant that M had to be at daycare at 6:00. About 1 1/2 hours earlier than we have been getting up while travelling! We all made it though and the kids had a fairly good day. Jacob chose a pink airplane as his toy for after the appointment.

I also drove to the building where I will have an interview for an internship next week. I am pretty sure that I will be working there and the interview is mostly a formality. I am looking forward to getting it completed and everything ready for the next semester.

I also have 3 vet appointments (one needs to be rescheduled), another interview and a home visit with our foster home consultant next week. They will all occur on my three days off. Between now and then, I need to finish unpacking the car, unpack the suitcases and do laundry, pick up the house and prepare for the interviews and school. It will be a busy first week back.

I promise more pictures are coming.

No comments: