Saturday, January 22, 2011

Life Is About To Get Chaotic

Between my new job and the new school semester, I beleive life is going to get very busy very fast around here. Both of the boys had some major changes at day care with M's being the most noticeable. The day care decided to do one of their big moves and moved a large number of children around. Jacob got a few new kids in his class and everyone in M's class moved except for him. I have definitelly seen a change in behavior as they have adjusted to their new friends and classes. More tantrums, less patience and definitely needing earlier bedtimes. I know it will get better but whew! The last few days have been tough.

My school semester starts next week. I still don't have a start date for my new job but I'm working hard to get as much done as I can before the school semester starts. Both of my instructors have published their syllabus for the semester and invited us to get an early start. I have accepted that invitation and just submitted my first assignment. Both classes are going to be very interesting but the one on mental illness will be the most useful in my new career.

Still on my list to do. I need to shop for some new clothes. I have worn uniforms for the past 13 years and have never had to worry about casual dress or dress clothes. I have a few things but not nearly enough for a 40 hour a week job. Three outfits just won't work. I have a few weeks to get that done but it doesn't hurt to start watching for good deals now. I also want to get everyone haircuts and get the animals to the vet so I won't have those things to worry about.

Lots to do but an exciting time. Life is good.

No comments: