Saturday, February 23, 2008

Don't Forget Dog Treats

I woke up this morning when I heard Jacob in the kitchen. At least once a day, I have to remind Jacob not to cook without my help. People always laugh when I ask Jacob what the rule is and his little voice says, "No cooking!" If they lived with him, they wouldn't laugh :)

This morning I knew enough to get out of bed immediately and find out what kind of mess he was making. I walked out to the kitchen to find that I had forgotten to lock the dog treats where he could not reach them. The dog's water bowl was emptied of water and filled instead with dog biscuits. So many biscuits that the dog couldn't even eat them all! I rescued the dog treats and put them back in the locked cabinet. Jacob and I then worked together to "cook" bagels for breakfast.

No comments: