Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Riding The School Bus

Jacob is very excited. His first day of preschool/daycare went really well. He had so much fun that he ran to a teacher when I arrived stating he wasn't ready to go yet. The teacher told me he started just in time for a trip to the zoo today. She also stated the kids get to ride on the school bus!

Jacob is very excited about riding the school bus. He told everyone he saw last night that he was riding the bus. E decided to tell him that the bus was going to get lost and he wouldn't be able to come home afterwards. I assured him the bus would not get lost but it must have still bothered him. He woke up at 3 this morning telling me that the bus got lost. I calmed him down and he went back to sleep. At school this morning, he didn't want me to leave. He wanted me to take the bus with him. The teacher assured him she would sit by him on the bus. That seemed to calm him down and he went off to play with her. I am sure he will have a great day at the zoo (even if it is only 40 degrees outside right now).

No comments: