Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Final Christmas Preparations

It is Christmas Eve and I am almost ready for it. Jacob, M and I finished up our family preparations last night. Jacob got his hair cut again so it looks nice. I found a new outfit for M to wear to church tonight. I found a pink toy house for Jacob. I gave it to him last night telling him that Santa would not be brining one. I know. Jacob is spoiled but as long as he continues to behave well, be polite and generous, and has some understanding that we can't always get what we want, I don't think it is a big deal. Of course, he won't be getting many new toys after tomorrow for quite awhile.

My computer at home is acting up and I hope to get it fixed next week (or buy a new one if Santa is good to me). I hope to be better about posting pictures regularly at that time. I also hope to use my parents' computer to post Christmas pictures in the next few days.

Merry Christmas to all of my readers. I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: