Monday, December 1, 2008

A New Haircut!

Oh, I wish I could post M's picture. I can't though so I will just do my best to describe it. M's hair was below his shoulders in the back and below his nose in the front. I have been asking the social workers if I can cut his hair for several weeks. They kept telling me to wait hoping that things in his case would improve.

I finally got permission to cut his hair last week. Actually, I received permission for a light trim. That is what I told the hair stylist. She said she would just even it up. Well, after all of the layers of baby hair were evened up, it was a traditional boys haircut and very short. The social worker will probably not be happy but it is done. M looks so much cleaner and so handsome! I can now see his cute ears and blue eyes!

No comments: