Sunday, December 28, 2008

Who is this kid?

Jacob has been a different kid today! He is always a good kid but today I was just amazed. He helped me pick up the living room and kitchen. While I had to redirect him a few times to keep him on track, there was no whining, crying or complaining. When I told him it was nap time, he gave me a kiss and said, "Good night Mommy." He then walked off. I went to check on him a few minutes later and found him laying in bed under the covers.

M on the other hand has had a rough day. He is 19 months old now and showing it. He sat on the changing table this morning saying, "I'm naughty." He then started grabbing things he knows he is not suppose to touch and laughing. I'm not quite sure where to go with that except hope he grows out of this stage quickly. Jacob went through a similar one. I don't know how long it lasted but it did eventually go away. Hopefully, it will be soon!

No comments: