Monday, December 29, 2008

Portrait Studio

I got professional pictures of Jacob and M done today. They turned out well despite the boys refusing to cooperate. They should be ready in a couple of weeks and I look forward to hanging M's picture on the wall. While I don't know how long he will be here, he is family while he is here. It looks like he will be here for at least several more months. If he does stay forever, I also have pictures of the boys together while they are young. I am waiting to do an official family picture until I know for sure whether or not M is going to stay forever.

M's social worker also wanted a picture of M's new haircut to give to M's mom. I plan to give her copies of some of the pictures. Hopefully, she will be pleased with how much he has grown and how he looks with short hair.

No comments: