Tuesday, September 21, 2010

5 things about Jacob

In honor of Jacob's 5th birthday today, I am posting five things about him. I will admit that I got this idea from other blogs I have read, mostly Erin Henderson and her blog at fullhousehandshearts.com/my_weblog.html.

1)In Jacob's words, "I really like to make people happy." Jacob will do almost anything to cheer someone on, give encouragement and make them happy. It is a trait his nannies commented on when he was still living in Ethiopia and one that he still has today.

2) He can read and do math! Well, he is beginning to read and can do simple addition and subtraction if he uses his fingers.

3) Jacob is sure God is "holding" two jobs for him. One as a fire fighter and one as a police officer.

4) Jacob's favorite sport is baseball but he is beginning to learn to love soccer also.

5) Jacob's favorite food is macaroni and cheese.

No comments: