Friday, July 13, 2007

Anxiously Waiting!



Jacob and I have been assigned a new au pair. Her name is Veronica and she is coming from Ecuador. There is a chance she will arrive this weekend. That doesn't leave me much time to prepare! We are excited to invite a new friend into our home and hope that things work out well. I think she will be a good match for our family. I am just waiting to hear when she will arrive for sure.

Trudie is still living here. I am not sure how long she will be with us. The agency is actively seeking a new family for her. I am praying that she finds a home she will like soon. In the meantime, I have told the agency she is welcome to stay here. She will be moving into Jacob's bedroom and sleeping on an air mattress. Jacob's room is small and there is not a lot of room but it should work for a short period of time.

I have decided to leave Jacob in half-day daycare for the next two weeks. He really likes it there and I want to give the daycare a two week notice. I want to be able to take Jacob there again in the future if I decide not to have an au pair. It all depends on when and how many additional children I have.

No comments: