Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy July!


Happy July! I love this time of year! I went to Summerfest last night. It is a musical festival in Milwaukee and always a lot of fun. It was also the first time I have gone out with a friend since April. I enjoyed the music but missed being away from Jacob. I caught myself watching some of the older children and looking forward to when Jacob is old enough to join me. It won't be long as he is growing up very quickly.
Jacob has been having a great time at out play groups and at the park. He now goes down all of the slides although he needs a few seconds at the top of the bigger ones. He seems to really enjoy going down on his stomach. The swings are a close second to the slides. It is amazing to watch how quickly his gross motor skills have developed.

No comments: