Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mom's New Class

Don't panic! I am asked at least 25 times everytime Jacob gets a face treatment what happened to his face. Nothing! This is just the way it looks after a laser treatment. It really does look a lot worse than it feels. It feels like a sunburn for about 1 day and after that he doesn't complain at all. The pain isn't even enough to justify Tylenol.

On a brighter note, I started a bible study class last night. I think it will be a lot of fun. We meet once a week and have daily homework readings and reflections. The course is a year long with a "graduation" ceremony at the church services in May. It is also a much needed break for me. I find that I am a much more patient and better mom if I have a break at least once every 2-3 weeks. I don't always get a break as I have trouble justifying spending the money on a babysitter. Participating in sports in the Summer and this bible study class this year give me that once a week break I need.

No comments: