Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Midweek Break



Jacob, M and I are enjoying the last day off this week. It finally got warm outside earlier this week and we had to put away our summer pajamas. I went to find some lightweight pajamas for Jacob and realized he didn't have any that would even come close to fitting. So, last night and today we searched for cheap summer pajamas.

We found four new pairs of pajamas that should get us through the summer months. I found fairly good prices and feel better about it knowing that M will most likely be able to wear them when Jacob outgrows them. Jacob also got a new toy from Grandpa. It is a new delivery truck from Fisher Price. The truck has the Little People theme. Michael delivers letters of the alphabet. As the child plays with the truck, the truck tells them the letter and a word that starts with it. It also sings the alphabet. I love it! I think I was more excited than they boys were although they have been playing with it non-stop since last night.

Besides looking for pajamas, Jacob and I got his haircut this morning. I won't mention how long it has been since we cut it but it had been awhile. We picked M up early from daycare and we all went to the mall for a little while. I made grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch and the boys took naps. M fought the nap idea for about an hour but he has been asleep for almost 1 1/2 hours now so I know he really needed it.

I just finished making a salad for supper and am working on laundry. I got one load folded, one in the dryer and one in the washer. I am hoping to get at least a couple more loads finished before the day is over as well as wash the boys blankets before bedtime.

No comments: