Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Some Time With M

I have been trying really hard to find a way to sneak in time with just M lately. It is more difficult to find time alone with him. He has to go to daycare everyday due to state funding rules. I don't want to hire a babysitter for just Jacob because Jacob would be very upset he can't go along.

Yesterday, I decided to sneak to the daycare an hour early and pick up M. The two of us went for ice cream and some play time at my parents' house. I thought it was a great idea. I was wrong. We did have fun but M kept asking to go get Jacob. He missed Jacob after a full day away from him and really wanted to go see him.

I do think it is important to spend time with each kid alone so I will be picking M up early again. Whether he would rather be with Jacob or not isn't the issue. I think it is important that he get one-on-one attention with me away from Jacob.

No comments: