Monday, June 29, 2009

A Wonderful Ending

I will post a few pictures and recap the weekends vacation soon. We arrived home at about 10:30 last night and had to be up at 5 this morning. The kids are exhausted and definitelly not off to a good start today. I think it will be an early bed time the next couple of nights.

Jacob summed up our weekend well last night. We were about 30 minutes away from home and the car had grown quiet. Jacob was watching his video again for about the 1000th time. All of a sudden he stated, "Mom, I really like having fun with you." I assured him that I enjoyed having fun with him also. We arrived home and began to get ready for bed. Jacob stated again, "Mom, I had fun. I like being with you." It was fun to spend some time with the kids and I am already looking forward to our next days off together.

No comments: