Friday, August 29, 2008

New School Year


Jacob has a four day weekend from school this week. The teachers have off today to prepare for the new school year. M starts his new daycare on Tuesday. I was planning on keeping both boys home with me this weekend but Jacob really misses his weekend babysitter. I agreed to let him go there tomorrow for a few hours. His weekend sitter was great about me cancelling for the weekend at the last minute. I took the week off to be with M and help him settle in. I was originally going to go back to work on Saturday but decided it made more since to wait until he started at his new school next week. That way he can have a few days of consistent care before heading off to his new sitter's house.
The above picture was taken at Jacob's end of the summer party at his school just over a week ago. He had his face painted to look like a pink cat.

No comments: