Sunday, December 30, 2007

Antartica Video

Listed at the bottom of this post is a link to my share page at onetruemedia.com. I have posted a photo montage of my parents' trip to Antartica. They had a good time but one that they said they may not always recommend. The pictures are wonderful they just have concerns about the safety of the trip. You will see a picture early in the video of a boat sinking. This is not the cruise ship, Explorer, that sank later in their trip. The pictures of the small boats and a large cruise ship sinking are of the Explorer rescue. As you may remember, my parents were on the rescue boat and not the Explorer. Thankfully, no one was seriously injured in the sinking or rescue. I hope you enjoy the video.

http://www.onetruemedia.com/my_shared?z=1cff238d35cdce62095bb3&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

No comments: