Sunday, October 26, 2008

Congratulations Uncle Chuck!


Yesterday was a very special day for Uncle Chuck. Uncle Chuck is my "little brother." I used to tease him that even if he grew bigger than me (which he did) he would always be my little brother. Well, Uncle Chuck is well on his way to passing me in the education department. Jacob and I are very proud of him.

Uncle Chuck threw his cane over the goal post before yesterday's homecoming football game. The legend is that all third year (class of 2009) law students run across the field and throw a cane over the goal post. If they catch their canes, they will win their first case. I was working the football game but allowed to leave my post to watch him. It was wonderful. He didn't catch his cane but it doesn't matter. I am told his first case was last Summer as an intern and he lost it. So he is ready to win his next case now. Of course, let me know if you know of any law firms looking to hire a new young lawyer. Preferably near here so that we can still see Uncle Chuck often.

1 comment:

Angela :-) said...

Congratulations!

Angela :-)