Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lessons On Babies

Our friend J babysat last night while I worked the football game. I have always been a little jealous of the teenagers when they spend the night and do not have to get up everytime a little kid has a bad dream or just wakes up before the sun. I got home last night a little after 11 and jokingly told Jand B that it was their turn to get up with the kids. I didn't realize at the time that J has one of those dolls that has to be fed and cries like a real baby for her class at school. It was up at least 3 times last night and I heard her trying to quiet it down. I started to get up once to help her but quickly realized it was not my turn! My kids slept in until 6:30 which is an hour later than normal. I appreciated the extra hour of sleep! They also woke up much less cranky than a normal morning. Two small blessings to be thankful for.

No comments: