Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Sharon.

I was tagged last week but my internet and phone stopped working in the middle of writing this post. According to the phone repair person, a squirrel ate the wire outside causing the outage. I apologize to anyone who read the beginning of the post and wondered why it was not finished.

Here are 7 things you may not know about me:

1) I always dreamed of having 3-4 children. I now think 3 will be the magic number.

2) I always knew I would adopt. I played "orphanage" as a child. My friends would come and adopt my dolls.

3) My favorite soda is Diet Dr. Pepper. I think I am addicted to it.

4) My favorite color is pink.

5) I have been mentoring the same children for 8 years.

6) My favorite sport is baseball. I love the Cubs and the Brewers.

7) I have lived in the same city since 1982.

Angela


I will tag more people if I can think of some that I know well enough.

No comments: