Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Funny Things Kids Say

Someone told me recently to make sure I write down all of the cute and funny things my kids say. Jacob often asks why I am laughing and I have to tell him it is because he is funny and I love him. Here are some recent quotes.

Jacob:

- Running from the bathroom looking very concerned, "Mom! My teeth are not white enough! I need that crystal toothpaste!"

- At the grocery store, "We need to buy Fruit Loops. They have 3 grams of fiber!"

- After a bible lesson at daycare, "Did you know God is holding 2 jobs for me? He's going to let me be a fire fighter and a police officer. I'm going to be very busy."


M:

- "I'm going to be big and tall like Santa Clause!"

- "When I'm big. I fly to the moon!"

- "I'm going to drive the ambulance and Jacob is going to ride in the back!" I really hope he meant as another EMT.

- "Thank you." After I give him a hug and tell him I love him in one of those made for movie quiet moments.

I wish I could remember more. I spend so much time just laughing at the things my boys say and do. Sure we have our bad days but lately we have had many more good days. We have recovered and healed from so much of the past trauma in their lives and are now just enjoying life.

No comments: