Friday, February 27, 2009

Family Day Anticipation

Jacob's family day (the anniversary of his adoption) is in about two weeks. He is getting excited. We will be showing his photo montage of his last year and having a family dinner. Uncle Chuck and his girlfriend will be coming which is adding to the excitement. The photo montage is on DVD and the online version (edited to remove foster children) is almost done. I plan to post it around March 14.

Jacob is excited. A couple nights ago he stated, "Mom, I want my family day to be already!" I told him it was only a couple weeks away. He replied, "But I want it now. I want it to be already!" I remember having that same excitement and wishing I had him "already" two years ago as I worked on packing our bags to go meet him. It is hard to believe it has already been two years.

No comments: