Monday, March 23, 2009

A New Use For A Toy Box

I really wish I could post pictures of M. Last night, M woke up about two hours after he went to bed. I heard him get up and start playing with toys. I yelled into the bedroom that it was still night time and to go back to sleep. Normally, M will just go back to bed with a little whining and maybe a few minutes of crying.

As normal, I heard him stop playing and then begin pouting and whining for about 2 minutes. I assumed he had gone back to bed and didn't check on him. About 30 minues later, I heard a strange sound and thought it was one of the cats. I got up to check anyway to make sure M hadn't gotten sick or there weren't any other problems. I found M asleep in his toybox. Apparently, he hadn't gone back to bed. He just fell asleep trying to play quietly.

No comments: