Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Class Schedule

I got my schedule for this fall. I have been waiting to find out if I will be attending classes on Thursdays or Saturdays. I got the courses I wanted and the schedule I prefer. Here it is so far.

Emerging Issues In Child Welfare- Monday nights
Advanced Social Policy- Every other Thursday night and on-line.

I am looking forward to only having 1-2 classes a week instead of 3-4 classes. It will save me a lot of time and money to do half of the Social Policy classes on-line instead of driving to and from class. If I get the job I am hoping for, I will have to find a way to get my supervisor to let me flex my schedule on those days. I have been told it won't be a problem though. I can just schedule home visits on the other evenings or even go in early and work on paperwork those days. I'll find a way to make it work out.

Of course, it won't be a problem if I stay at my current job. I get off work at 3:00 which gives me plenty of time to make it to class in time. I am looking forward to the new school semester. Hopefully, I can do well again this year. I am off to a good start and just need to remain committed.

No comments: